Be Grateful With What You Have
It was a day of errands today and there were things I need to get to prepare for my trip back to Myanmar.
Upon running the whole day of errands, I was so grateful to see how things work in Singapore.
A lot of times, we always complain things we don’t have and how things doesn’t work and ever since I change my perspective on looking at how things work, I appreciate a lot of things in my life now.
1. I am grateful to be a Singapore to see how things work like clockwork.
2. I am grateful to cultivate the habit of waking up early to do my dream exercise every morning.
3. I am grateful to have a brother who is willing to bring my daughter out for holidays with his family.
4. I am grateful to continue to learn to honor my word and have integrity in my life.
5. I am grateful to constantly develop the consciousness in whatever I do and being present to how I run my life.
Thank you Buddha for all your blessings. I am grateful to continue receiving all of your blessings.