Don’t Neglect Your Health
I used to be one that is thinking that I am invincible in terms of health since I am taking the supplements on a long term basis.
I know that I am in much better health right now as compared to when I was 12 years ago before I started taking the Unicity products.
However, health is a matter of choice, it’s not a mystery nor by chance so now, I am also choosing to be conscious of what I eat so I can have a vibrant health and age gracefully.
1. I am grateful that I have the knowledge of good health and what to do when I am advised in which areas of my health I need to take care of.
2. I am grateful to have built a great relationship with Abraham Tang and able to have great conversation whenever we meet.
3. I am grateful that I have learned how to let go when I am not getting the results from learning some tech stuff.
4. I am grateful to be part of the event today at Lee Ah Mooi old folks home to be able to serve the old folks and bring joy to their lives.
5. I am grateful for my brother and sister in law as well as my Mum for me to join them for a wonderful home cook dinner at their home.
Thank you Buddha for all your blessings. I am blessed to be a Buddhist to be forever receiving your blessings and the path that you have set up for my learning journey.