Mind Over Body
I gotten back to exercising again this morning when I woke up. Did my usual routine of completing 4 KM in 30 minutes through power walking.
Halfway through, I was justifying that I cannot go on any more and wanted to stop and give up halfway saying that I can’t continue and should not be too hard on myself especially when I have not exercised for more than 6 months.
Then, it’s when my mind overcome my body and just continue on and I am real glad to did my usual 4 KM in 30 minutes.
In life, there are many occasions that we want to justify giving up and why it’s the best choice to give up with our justified reasons but most of the time, it doesn’t serve us. How are you living your life? Think about it.
1. I am grateful that I woke up to do my power walking after stopping for a long time.
2. I am grateful that I am able to overcome my thoughts and empower myself to continue my power walk of 4 KM in 30 minutes.
3. I am grateful to be making the phone calls to some of the potential prospects resulting in potential appointments for the week.
4. I am grateful to have my in laws cooking up a simple home cooked dinner for my family and I.
5. I am grateful to exercise mind over my thoughts and choose not to drink beer and have an early night instead.
Thank you Buddha for all your blessings. Thank you for the journey of learning for me to be practicing consciousness in every areas of my life. I am willing and open to continue to receive all of your blessings Buddha.