I invested 30 minutes this morning to starting dreaming and it has been an exhilarating experience. What about U?
Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
2 days ago on Facebook, I saw a post from a friend writing about expressing gratitude and I was thinking why not?
And just last night before I sleep, I wrote on Twitter that I take on to share every day what I am grateful for.
I want to take on sharing 5 things I am grateful for every day starting from today 25th November 2014.
1. I am grateful for the fruitful conversation with a wonderful lady exploring possibilities of how we can work together with her website.
2. I am grateful for the smooth traffic today allowing me to be on time for all my appointments today.
3. I am grateful for the 2 coachable partners who are willing to work with me to get the results they want in their lives.
4. I am grateful that my 2 prospects showed up today and want to know more about the business from the OPP after we showed them the Happy Life Project.
5. I am grateful for the open mindedness the 2 prospects have today that makes them want to join us in our team to start making life better for themselves and their love ones.
Grateful for my life.
Just when I shared last week about What Defines You and now today I see this quote, how apt.
Who are you defined by? What is your life defined by?
For most of us, our lives are defined by our kids, our work, our parents, our friends and it is very seldom that we define our lives by who we are.
If your life is defined by your kids, what if one day your kids have grown up and they have a life of their own. Looking at the society, kids are getting matured at a younger age and they have a world and view of their own.
If you are defined by your work, what if one day you lost your job? With the evolvement of the world now, there are no job certainties out there and no one can guarantee any longer our job.
If you are defined by your friends or your social circle, what if this change or your friends or your social circle are too busy or caught up in their lives to be with you?
The only certainty you can have is you. You are the only one that will not forsake you. If your lives have always been around others, it’s time to look at what matters to you and live YOUR life fully. YOUR life, not others’ life.
Do you notice that there is an increase of dialysis centre in Singapore? The dialysis centers are also getting modernized and looking better. What does this mean? It actually means that the number of kidney failures are actually increasing and this is not a good sign and we must start to look into the root of the problem.