I have decided to start managing my money regardless the amount I am getting. In the money management lessons by T. Harv Eker and Jim Rohn, it is not the amount that matters but the habit that matters.
Today, I have decided to manage my money for a few things that I want to spend on:
1. Giving to our parents
2. Giving to the less fortunate
3. Giving to my learning journey
Time to express my gratitude.
1. I am grateful I woke up early to do my morning walk for the day.
2. I am grateful to have decided on the amount to spend for every month.
3. I am grateful to have willingly and happily spend the money for my learning journey.
4. I am grateful to have an enjoyable lunch with a group of like minded individuals to build our Happy Life Project.
5. I am grateful to have my wife reminding me what’s coming out from my mouth is something that’s still on my mind.
Thank you Buddha for all your blessings. I am blessed to be a Buddhist to be continuing to receive all of your blessings.